The amount of timed consumed in cooking stuffed pork chops depends on the method of cooking. However, baking or grilling stuffed pork chops at 350 degrees will take you 30-60 minutes to bake.
Baking and grilling stuffed pork chops will you save you time from cooking without sacrificing its flavor. Also, this allows you to serve it up for a homey, cozy, and flavorful dinner without doing plenty of kitchen work. Stuffed pork chops are made with pork chops that are almost 2 inches thick. When looking for pork chops to bake, look for chops that are already secured with toothpicks or twines to keep the stuffing intact.
Baking Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Also, browning can help add deep flavor to the meat. If you prefer to brown the chops first, preheat a pan or skillet until the oil begins to shimmer. Make sure to brown the pork chops on both sides. Make sure not to lose the stuffing of the chops when you flip them.
2. Get an oven safe baking sheet, wrap it with aluminum foil. You can also use a baking dish, but make sure to rub it with non-sticky grease.
3. Place the stuffy pork chops on the baking sheet or baking dish.
4. Bake the pork chops. Put the meat inside the oven uncovered and then leave it for about 30-60 minutes. After 30 minutes, get a meat thermometer and insert it in the meat. The thermometer must read 165 degrees, and that’s a sign that the meat is cooked.
5. Remove the cooked stuffed pork chop from the oven and place in a serving platter or chopping board for preparation.
Grilling Stuffed Pork Chops
Another way to cook stuffed pork chops is grilling. Grilling stuffed pork chops is a fun way to prepare your food. On top of all, it will only take you 40-60 minutes from preparation until serving the dish.
1. Turn on the grill and preheat it to medium high heat. You can also preheat it to medium heat, but it’s better if you start cooking if the grill is at medium high heat. At the same time, line or wrap the grate with aluminum foil so that you can grill the stuffed pork chops with indirect heat. Make sure to rub the foil with non-stick cooking spray or oil, so that the chops will not stick on it.
2. While preheating the grill, prepare your stuffed pork chops. Add salt and black pepper, plus any seasoning of your choice. Place the chops on the grate leaving enough room from one another, and then close the grill’s lid.
3. Leave the grill’s lid closed for about 30 minutes or until the pork chops reaches 145 degrees at the center. You can determine the temperature of the meat by inserting a meat thermometer in it.
4. When cooked, take the stuffed pork chops out of the grill, and then allow it to cool down for 3 minutes before serving.
Regardless of the cooking method you choose, you need to be aware of the temperature and the cooking time to make the dish not just delicious, but also safe to eat.